- Air, Gas
- 1/2" to 6"
- Pilot Operated
- Soft seated
- Pilot operated
- Medium Pressure
- Full bore
- 20 to 100 Deg. C Celsius (oC)
Hyper Valves Private Limited is a big name that deals in the manufacturing and supplying of Pressure Reducing valve that is commonly used in low pressure industrial systems. It is fabricated by using premium-quality carbon steel that imparts high strength and rigidity. This sturdy plumbing fitting is provided with a piloted mechanism that open the flow channel when pressure is increased above safety level. Buyers can get this Pressure Reducing valve from our company in large quantities at a reasonable price range.
- Size - 1" to 6"
- Pressure rating - 150#
- End connection - Flange end
- Operating temp. - Up to 70 Deg. C
- Application - Air & Gas
- Inlet Pressure - 10 / 15 / 20 Kg/cm2
- Outlet Pressure - 1 to 10 Kg/cm2
- MOC - WCB, CF8, CF8M (As per application)
- All India
R- 2 & 3, Arbuda Estate, Near Muthio Railway Crossing, G.I.D.C., Phase- II, Naroda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382330, India