- Metal to Metal
- Air, Gas, Liquid
- 1" to 16"
- Pilot Operated
- Pilot operated
- Medium Pressure
- As per API
- 20 to 100 Deg. C Celsius (oC)
We are offering here the Pilot Operated Pressure Relief Valve is used for emergency relief during overpressure events (e.g., a tank gets too hot and the expanding fluid increases the pressure to dangerous levels). It has the same function as a direct-acting relief valve; however, it has a different pressure vs. flow curve. It is a mechanical indicator, available only for modulating pilots, allowing for the accurate verification of set pressure. The Pilot Operated Pressure Relief Valve is very efficient and useful.
- Type - Pilot Operated, Angle pattern
- Size - 1" to 16"
- Pressure - 150#, 300#,600#, 900#
- MOC - CS, SS304, SS316 (As per application)
- Orifice - AS per API
- Over pressure - AS per API
- Blowdown Pressure - As per API
- End connection - Screwed end, Flange end
- All India
R- 2 & 3, Arbuda Estate, Near Muthio Railway Crossing, G.I.D.C., Phase- II, Naroda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382330, India